Sunday, April 27, 2014

7.I, You and They.Part IV.

   Gradually the whole family including Leena's sisters'-in-law and brother-in-law and the children became very close to me and my children.It is true that when you are ready to open your mind as parachute,you can have more and more pleasant views,which are real boosters for brisk forward strides.

   The villagers were really a very great people  that I could see  their genuine nature through so many activities.My kids's cousins along with the village children took my children in and around of the village.One day for boating and fishing,and the other day to a forest area to collect some village related fruits.Again the other day for mountaineering.

   They had a lot of stories about their adventures.They were able to see and hear different style  and size of birds with different voices.Almost every house had some form of cattle.Milking was a totally  different experience for them.They enjoyed playing with the rabbits,chicks and hens and the different sizes of calves with different color.The fresh air atmosphere and their restless activities on various matters and their fresh food had brought them a healthy appearance.They learnt many village related games.They were not at all ready to be off of the various fields with various crops.They became very familiar and famous figures of the village.They learned very well to mingle with their peer groups and the inmates of the village.

   Mornings and evenings were great moments with our neighbors and Leena's relatives.They never fail to giver their attendance to inquire about our health which according to them obviously related to previous night's sound good night sleep.They took this inquiry very seriously as hosts.whenever they came,they brought something with  them for the sake of their guests,like any fresh vegetables or any home made snacks or with some river fishes  and so on with all that concerned voices with all smiling faces.They seemed never mind to save anything to their future.Their basic ideology seemed to be your welfare is my welfare and my welfare is your welfare.

   In the evenings I had happy moments with my brother's -in--law and their friends.We had pleasant moments with small walks, strolling in and around the village and those experiences were inexplicable and should be experienced.I decided there itself that I am going to bring my parents along with my brother's family and with our close friends' families to kindle their aspirations to visit their native villages along with their families and their children and to do something for the welfare  of their own villages.I,myself felt very bad to do something from our part i.e.From Leena's part and from my part, for the sake of this village.

  One or two days Leena accompanied her family to some of her relatives who were residing in the nearby villages.I wanted to be with my Laptop for some time.While I was working with my Laptop an Idea made its presence into my mind.I thought myself to arrange for an Eye-Camp for my Sweet Heart's birth place as the mark of our visit to this lovely place.Moreover I really wanted to do something for this village as a thanks giving gesture.

   I feel that in the cities and in the metropolitan cities as we are strangers to each other,we keep doubting each other about their reliability.Hence,we are in our extreme hesitation to show our good sides to each other as we are in the thought of, one way or the other we may be manipulated or deceived.So we reap what we sow.But we are longing to be faithful to the faithful persons with no efforts.So our life keeps moving with no blooms but with only those abominable blares of brags which are either direct or indirect.It means outside villages,as we are from different clan,we are always live in fear of all sort of security reasons.Is this a life?.Definitely not.

   But here,as the people are living with their own clan,as their all sorts of securities are guaranteed,they lead a contended life.They never mind their hard work,their poverty,their ill facilities,their poor educational state.When some one in the village needs to go to the Doctor,many neighbors and their relatives come forward to accompany him along with the available money and with the available vehicles.On any function at any home in the village, it is their custom to share their special meals with senior citizens,their neighbors  along with their relatives.

   When any home happens to have more guests to their capability,their neighbors and other relatives in the village,accommodate the extra guests in their houses and feed them which brings a good comfort to both hosts and guests.Any son or daughter of the village who are married off the village or studying out side the village,during their visits, it is their custom to visit minimum every house of their street and to their relatives who are dwelling in any corner of the village to convey and inquire the mutual health.Mutual respect has been given priority especially "Age and Education and Achievements " have been revered with great respect.In short, Cultured minds birth places are our cultured villages.

   With the help of all resources in my hand I could locate an Eye Hospital around forty kilometers from the village with some good infra structure.I informed my brothers's-in-law that I had some work at that particular hospital and requested them to accompany me to that hospital without the knowledge of Leena. I wanted it to be a pleasant surprise for Leena. I introduced myself to the Chief of that Hospital and I disclosed my aspiration.The chief of the hospital was quite inspired with my idea and promised me to extend his co-operation.

   We decided to conduct an Eye-Camp on that coming weekend.When Leena came to know about this,she was so happy.Two days were there for the week end.But within that shorter period we decided to do our best to make this Eye Camp a success one.The next day,Leena with the help of her family members bring the whole village together and conveyed the matter to them and she made it clear that the cost of any kind of treatment would be borne by herself and by her husband as loving daughter and son-in-law of that village.The village couldn't believe their ears.They were very pleased to hear the news especially when they came to know about the effort of their village son-in-law.

   On the evening of the same day, Leena made a speech about the importance of eye donation.She told,"I am very happy to be here,with the great help and effort of my loving husband.Really I didn't expect this wonderful opportunity of being with you.It is a pleasant surprise for me.In fact,I feel this is the right time to seek your support for the great righteous act,i.e Donating our eyes.The time when we reached the eternal peace, our eyes can do a lot, above the earth than under the earth.One pair of eye can bring light for two persons's life to make their life brighter.I am requesting you that let your light be continue glowing as long as possible through other souls where god keeps adding blessings to your forth coming family generations account".Instantly the village expressed its consent.I was impressed with their faith on their daughter.

   "And one more thing I would like to say,My loving husband has so many strategies for a health care facility for the villages like ours.Really I and My husband personally would like to thank you as our village is an eye opener for us.Every profession,has its role for uplifting  the villages like us where agriculture is the predominant occupation without which no other occupation can survive.From the point of our profession,we try our best for the welfare of the villages like ours, along with our same professional friends and with our friends who are in various fields.You people keep reminding our responsibility as "Miles to go through our all professions to make our back bones,our villages to get strong".

 
   I felt a pleasant satisfaction all through my staying in that village.My -in-laws did all their best to the core.Really I missed them a lot.I expressed my hearty thanks to Leena in front of her family and her village without whom I  and my children couldn't experience a different wonderful side of the world.In fact,I told Leena personally the other day that, "I " and " They " (The Village ) owe a lot to " You "  Leena".


   The day came for our departure.Our travel was confirmed in the evening train.The same day morning we went for a shopping.Exchanging of presents along with dresses among the family members which really expresses what a  family bond means.It is a spectacular aspect.I and Leena bought some presents and dresses for each and every one of Leena's family and to some of our friends of all ages in the village.I missed my in-law's family and the village especially my brothers'-in-law and his friends who had become my friends also.We extended a hearty invitation to our loving family and to our friends and to the whole village.The whole village also expressed his longing to be with us on every summer vacation.

   Evening we had a nice send off by the whole village with so many parcels.Various grains and their flours honey bottles,pickle bottles,fruit boxes,dried fish packets,packed vegetables and custom of giving money to their village girl to their ability along with their overwhelming love with welling up tears.It was very difficult time to say goodbye to each other especially my children and their friends.

   The same taxi driver arrived our place in time with all smiling face, after had a word from us.My children turned him and clasped his hands with all warmth,"Uncle! We found the answers here for all our questions.When butter in hand, why do we look for ghee in the other side.Yes!We learnt a big  and great lesson  from our loving village that with the available resources we are blessed with, we can make our every day a day.We are very sorry for our misconceptions about the village atmosphere.We never forget this pleasant atmosphere and our Dad and Mom promised to take us here for every summer vacation".

    It is obvious that,cultured minds are the need of the hour.Day after day the intensity of the selfishness is on its rise in which we can't find the meaning of life.Those cultured minds are still have their roots and wings in our villages.Try your best to have a good rapport with those cultured atmosphere along with your loving family including your children.Society is nothing but joining hands of all families.Try your best to help those cultured minds to spread their wings to every nook and corner of the world  before it gets disintegrated,where every citizen's all sorts of securities are guaranteed.Naturally in this process, the useless selfishness definitely will get perished and we can feel the warmth of genuine atmosphere in and around the world.
 



                                            Concluded.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment