Friday, April 4, 2014

3.Mothers need it.

   I am talking on behalf of all educated and uneducated and have some interest on something to explore, 50 + mothers,with fancy name as "Home Maker".To my dismay they would hardly find any opportunity to explore their own interests with their own time. Nearly 80% of this category mothers expect the help from their beloved family members to some extent as they are not willing to be in the kitchen all day.As they are having grown up children and as their mind and body need some relaxation in one form or the other,they really want their family to have some real concern on them.But definitely they do consider the comforts of every member of their loving family.They do expect help from the family to make their task easy but at the same time they do expect it as volunteer gesture,by sensing her need of help.They are afraid if they seek help from their family frankly that may lead to everyday practice that may irritate their family which in turn may bring some negative impact to their mind as well as to their body.

   So on behalf of these 50 + mothers my humble request to their respective families is to extend your volunteer help as often as possible.I am a post graduate, interested in some sewing and want to explore something to my knowledge in the computer world.I am blessed with my loving husband and my two angels daughters.Even though they are busy with their own schedule,even though my time of interference to seek their help in some of my aspirations which may bring some discomfort to their schedule,even though my slow learning takes them to the level of exhaustion,they are somehow ready to help me to make me feel better. Otherwise it is not possible to me to start a blog and have a blessed communication with you friendly people.

   My elder angel daughter compelled me by saying that "Mom! My loving Mom! you have something to share with some people.Why don't you share them through your own blog.The word 'Blog' is totally new to me where my knowledge on computer was Zero at that time.By teaching something about the nature of a computer and some of its applications and where the applications can be implemented to sail through my own blog,my darling daughter created a blog for her loving mother.

   With such a passion and patience on knowledge transferring process, my angel daughter keeps transferring something, to my little brain as elegant as possible whether she is at her place or at our place.(She is married and has her own business, managing her family beautifully,along with her very active one and half year old kid.I wonder how many fifty + mothers have been given such opportunities to convert their awareness as talents and make their  leisure time a productive time.

   My younger daughter,who is preparing for her civil service exams,one of her subject is History.As she knows that one of my favorite subject is History,she shares many events and facts from the national History and from the world History.It enhances my admiration towards the national leaders and the world leaders on their roles, on their national events and on world events for the sake of their own people and for the sake of the people who belong to other nations which enhance my patriotism and also help me to enhance my physical strength as well as my mental strength.If my younger daughter is of the opinion that what is the need for a home maker to know about the national history and the global history,definitely I would have missed a lot of amazing and spectacular events which helps me a lot to make some of my time as some productive ones.My life time gratitude for them if I would like to say in simple version.

    When I came to know about the fact around me both in and out of my family,many home makers are always assigned for mere home makers and never let their heart and brain for any sort of consideration by her own family itself.This brings pain in me a lot.As long as they pursue their household chores,it would be well and good.Once the family makes them feel,that they are mere home makers,nothing else means,it would break their positive flow in everything which in turn would drain the happiness of the family gradually.

   So my humble suggestion is make them feel relaxed by taking charge of preparing some simple dinner for them minimum one of two times a week.Let them inhale some fresh air outside by taking them to their favorite places of their local places one or two times a month.Three to five days tour for a year would give them more hale and healthy.Some small suitable presents for the suitable occasions make them to feel that they are V.I.P.s.These real concern would bring them a good strength along with good stamina which in turn would help them to look after their family with real concern with no fatigue and with no exhaustion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment