Sunday, June 23, 2013

5.Selective decision

  Some days later one early morning  there is a knock at the door of the lady.

Lady:   ( Surprises on seeing the mind.)  Oh my dear friend, Good Morning and Good day;

             Have a   warm welcome in my place

Mind:   Very Good Morning and Thank you; How do  you do?

Lady:   Fine, Thank you friend; What about you?

Mind    I feel good; Thank you.(after the formalities)

Lady:    (Hesitatingly) Friend! Is there any good news from your side?

Mind:     Of course! I have decided to go with you; As God Himself  has sent you to meet me , I am very glad to get into this Project; Yes I feel  this is a Project. A life time Project. What do you say?

Lady:     Exactly; Now friend!  What shall we do?

Mind:    Start!

Lady:    What?

Mind:    Yes , we shall start the Project. You see; When we want to be ahead we should get going. When we both  have moral support for each other, I feel we better start now itself; What do say?

Lady:    Very well then; I believe , when sincere and wholehearted persons  work together we shall take our task to success; I  promise  for that prominent qualities ; And  do you mind  If I ask the same from you?

Mind:    No problem! We are the same sides of the same coin. We shall rock  ourselves:

Lady:    ( Gleefully) Thanks friend; Thanks a lot;  I feel my energy and enthusiasm get  generated. (With overwhelming happiness)  Thank  God for introducing such a nice friend  to me.

Mind:      Stop exciting my friend! This project seems to need miles to go. No problem. Now tell me. Where shall we start?

Lady:    You know friend, Every thing starts from God; In the same way we shall start from God. What do you say?

Mind:    Certainly, But how?

Lady:    Believe God through You and Believe you through God.

Mind:    Excellent. I like it. I am going to enjoy this fun thoroughly with you my friend; Thank you so much this pleasant opportunity.  I would  like to thank God  personally. See you.






































1 comment:

  1. interesting.. so its a confrontation between a woman and her mind.. wonder hw it'll go..!

    ReplyDelete