Wednesday, June 19, 2013

2.God's Message

God:    Hello my dear young lady (The lady is amused), whoever starts thinking that they need a value    based life, they will become young. Even though you are 52, you can do the job of a 25-year-old with life satisfaction. Do you know why? Because you have empowered yourself by choosing to have a value based life. Go ahead. I will guide you.   
       
By the way you must know that every problem has its own solution 

Lady:     (Exhilarating) Thanks God. Thank you for your mercy, for answering my prayer. My lord, now what am I to do?

God:      Well, to have value-based life, you need some power with values. Do you know the open secret to get that power? That mega-power is within you - your mind. It has the power similar to wind. Like wind, it can travel to every nook and corner of the universe. It is loyal, loyal to the core. But the problem is, it does not know what is good and bad. Depending on the direction that you show it, it would be either constructive or destructive.

Discoveries and Inventions for human welfare are the examples for construction. Ruining human welfare through various degrading activities are the example for destruction. So you better negotiate your mega-powered mind. When everything goes well, you both can guide each other.

 You and your mind, the two good powers together can construct a lot forever.

Lady:   Thanks again my lord! I will never forget your great, grand help. Whenever I need help, I will come to you.


God:     Sure! Sure my child!
           
     

No comments:

Post a Comment