Wednesday, June 19, 2013

1.God's Zone

One day in heaven..
(God speaking to his Personal Asssistant)

God : Is there any new appointment today?

PA: What to say my Lord? There is a request from an old woman to seek an appointment with you.

God : Then it must be inetersting. Go ahead.

PA: My lord! Here is a message. It goes like this.

       "My dear God, I'm blessed with all by your grace. Thanks a lot. But you see, just like no job satisfaction        there is no life satisfaction. I want some value-based life. As you are the almighty, I hope there is no problem in understanding my problem. I want to talk about this with you. Please grant me an appointment."

God : very interesting. Ok Mr. PA. Send this message to her : "I'M AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME"

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment