Thursday, June 20, 2013

4.Meeting with the Mind

The Lady is so excited  to meet the Mind. As  God says If it is Mega power, in all these years  I have no idea  about its direction of travelling.  Moreover will it be easy for me  to  make it to cope with me in the constructive area. But  its message seems to be approachable. Whatever is the matter let God be in the front row. The lady feels so comfortable  when she feels to be with God.

The next day morning.The Lady is in Mind's place.

Lady:   My  dear Mind Very Good Morning and Very Good Day Friend. I  have been redirected by God to meet you to solve my problem. Could  you help me my dear friend. ( Here the Lady notices the Mind's   great  respectfulness towards God apparently.)


Mind:   Sure sure. I'm always by your side. Come out  with it !


Lady:   ( Becomes hopeful) My dear friend,  God says  I am the other part of  you and you are the other part of me  to make a task complete.(Here also the Lady notices the alertness of the Mind when it hears God's name. She thinks, this  impact of God 's name on mind may be due to its being made to utter God's name  right from its childhood,with or without its knowledge.)Well, my dear friend , I need to  lead a value based life. Like the body organs. Even though they are different in Size, Shape,Location and Function they all work together. When need arises they voluntarily help each other. Even though they get hurt purposely  or accidentally  they heal themselves with the help of  one another and try to function as normal as possible.  I mean  they lead a value based  life. Now could you Understand what my problem  is?  .(The Lady  really means her genuine longing of getting friendship  of her mind  by uttering friend at regular pace.)


Mind:    (Understanding  the Lady's real problem  and her genuine nature)  My dear friendly Lady in the name of God  definitely I will help you in whatever way I can. I promise you.  But  you see, I need some time to think about it. Will it be alright for you?


Lady:    By  all means my dear friend.  Thank you for your readiness to help me. See you.( Heaving a sigh of relief , she says   thank God! fortunately  the mind is ready to be with me under the same roof i.e under the God's roof by uttering your name.)






No comments:

Post a Comment