Tuesday, August 5, 2014

3.Happy Giving is the Godliness.

   Giving is good.Happy giving is so good.Hence it is termed as Godliness.Here one more example to enlighten that Godliness from our ancient History.

   There was a Kingdom.The King was really a good king.His subjects had a happy living and were pleased to be ruled under this King.In ancient days it was a custom that poets were to be revered and honored through various ways.Some were placed in the high office in the King's court which was more or less equal to the the minister cum adviser to the King which was considered to be a prime post in the King's court.Many were honored by the whole territory of the many kingdoms, by offering them so many valuables of different kinds.

   In this particular Kingdom the King was ruling well and he was in the good books of his subjects.His fame and name were impeccable.But the Kings's younger brother,who had a corrupt mind and no heart was jealous over his elder brother's name and fame.He decided to grab the kingdom from his elder brother through unethical measures.

   So he decided to kill his brother.With the help of the same corrupt minded and having no hearts associates,he came out with a wicked plan.Knowing his plot,the King's loyal courtiers helped the King to have a good escape and made him to live in the forest with some basic facilities for some period to place the things back in order in the Kingdom.The enraged younger brother announced a hefty reward for his elder brother's,the absconding King's head.Then,the younger one started ruling the Kingdom.

   After some period,a poet who had no knowledge about all these ill health atmosphere of the Kingdom,had come to pay his usual visit.At that Kingdom's boundary itself he came to know about the ill fate of the country.With the help of one loyal friend of the former King,he reached the King's dwelling place.

   On seeing the good royal King's very ordinary state,the poet was so sad and kept on lamenting about the present state of the King with real concern.But the Great King brushed all the laments of the poet aside,
and told,"My dear friend! I don't bother about my present state.All my bothering are about my position of inability to offer you something".His watering eyes were glaring the ground.

   After a little while, the Kings's face enlightened with good happiness.He turned to the poet," My friend! by God's grace,I have something to offer you.My younger brother has announced a good reward for my head.Through beheading my head you can get a good reward which may help you to bring some comfort into your life ".

   The next moment,the great poet headed towards the ruling king's courtyard and uttered," My respectful regards to the present King.I would like to present some special gift to the present King.Without having any knowledge I visited your place as usual.I came to know about the present position of your country.With the help of one reliable person I went to meet your brother.With all his good heart,your brother offered his head to me in order to get a good reward from you to bring some comforts into my life ".

   The court was awestruck.The poet in a very ordinary tone," My Highness! Still you want such a great soul's head means,I will be back with the same ".The younger brother understood his grave mistake and with all his remorse he accompanied the great poet cum the great saviour,to bring back the real king,his elder brother to honor him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment