Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Five Elements.

2.The Earth


The  next step is, just let  our every step,

Be on  it with a honor and full respect.

The mighty Earth observes our love and respect,

And plays its tender role as good as prospect.


Let us be ready with the goodwill gesture " We ",

The Deforestation would be on it's down;You see.

Instead afforestation on it's up to make us proud,

And it never let the ugly " I " back on the road.


When I was in my beautiful and carefree teen,

With my lovely Dad,who let his fields with good sheen.

Once I saw him analyzing our 100 years old some trees

to make them fall to get some family hurdles free; 


Once they made to reach the ground with no mercy,

The instant saplings were planted with the same mercy.

I asked my Dad," why all these again?" with all ignorance,

My smiling Dad just hinted my fore fathers' awareness.


When we become kindred spirit, to the nature,

It would give us back, many form of treasure .

These are some sensible measures to follow

to keep our nature all even with no hollows.


And again, the next step is,



                                                      To be continued....... 




No comments:

Post a Comment