Wednesday, July 3, 2013

1..Projected Project

Lady:(After having  a brief conversation with God  through messages she could feel something. i.e when we are within God's proximity  it seems to be easy to keep all negative feelings at bay. So she decides to have a word with the mind)
Lady:The next day morning she messages to the mind as "Are you there?
Mind: I am already at your doorstep.
Lady: ( Happily opens the door and greets her friendly mind cheerfully.) Good morning and good day friend please come in.
Mind: Thank you.How are you and how far is our project.
Lady: I am thinking about it.
Mind:Time is up.What we are going to do to-day?
Lady: My dear friend I think we better have some plans in advance.Because fail to plan is plan to fail you know.
Mind:O.k. go ahead.
Lady: We shall formulate our plans. First thing is I believe in God.Whether the God concept is true or false there is some supreme power under whose direct supervision the universe is. For me it is God. What about you?
Mind: I already told you my dear friend that we are the two sides of the same coin. You have introduced me a new world in the name of God.The pleased feeling makes me to believe in it.
Lady: Wonderful.Then the first thing is to feel your belief.As for as I'm concerned  I feel  my belief. So I practice to follow our religious faith.In our religion in a day six times worship with four hours interval  is mandatory. i.e 
1. Early morning worship at 4 A.M.
2. Morning worship at 8 A.M.
3. Mid-day worship at 12  noon
4. Evening worship at 4 P.M.
5. Night worship at 8 P.M
6. Mid night worship at 12
Even though we are not able to follow this with that  assigned time  I do this worship six times a day but in my own time with some modifications.i.e
First worship starts from as soon as I get up from the bed no matter what time it would be.
Second one after taking bath
Third one before break-fast
Fourth one before lunch.
Fifth one  around six in the evening.
Sixth one before dinner. Wherever I am I do follow this six times worship schedule with some adjustments.
So in the same manner will it be possible for you my friend?
Mind: certainly, my friend.
Lady: You know my friend whenever I visit our worship places which were built more than thousand years back I wonder about their mega  structure and  architecture. I feel that God had been moved and  did respect  the those era's people's intense feelings towards him.So He must have come with   his own helping hands to erect such a  wonderful man made  structures and architectures with  unknown technologies. What do you say.
Mind: Exactly.
Lady: By the way,I would like to suggest one more thing.i.e during these six times worship  we shall just feel these version along with our prayer.
Mind: Go ahead.
Lady: We must say no to
1. I can't,
2. I have no time, 
3. I forgot. Is it o.k. with you my friend?
Mind: I promise you .I always go with you.
The Lady knows that the mind is  so loyal,so with or without its knowledge it will try to follow  the suggestions put forward by the Lady
Lady: O.k friend from to-day you and me make WE. Will it be right with you my friend?
Mind: Absolutely.In the first place let us practice this for one week.Till then we shall remember each other by saying
No to
I can't
I have no time
I forgot.
O.k. Now we shall take leave. See you.
Lady;Great.













No comments:

Post a Comment