Saturday, July 13, 2013

4.PATERNAL PARADISE

MY ELDEST SISTER

   My eldest sister was a born a HERE I AM CHARACTER.Many times I wonder how it could be possible for a person to be like this with no self interests.She is a boon to our family as well as to her family.No one in our family is not close to this category.

   My sister was my granny's pet.Sometimes I wonder whether she is my granny's pet or my granny is her pet.They were very close to each other.Even though we were nuclear family, at my sister's later period,she was not at all ready to even think about any sort of distance.She wanted to be as usual as before.And fortunately,our three family houses(My father and his two brothers' houses) were situated in the same street.It made her very comfortable.

   Fortunately we three families were in good rapport.The three families never allowed anything even the poverty to come between them.Three family dishes,vegetables, milk,buttermilk,curd,various taste of flours etc were having their journey from one family to the other freely and comfortably.This also made my sister's task very easy.She reserved her share to share with my granny and so my granny was.Their friendly granny and friendly grand daughter relationship was the talk of the village at that time.

   My sister did everything for my granny beyond her age and her ability.She looked after my beloved granny very well and tried her best to fulfill her needs.Every night she said  good night to us and she went to sleep with my granny.And she was also my granny's good entertainer.Many times she used to get nice scolding from my granny as my granny like a child, wet the places where she was.The prime reason for this was my sister's mischievous tongue and action which brought an uncontrollable laughter in my granny that resulted in wetting the places where she was.

   My sister played and is playing my mother's role in our family.From small things to big one from my father to my youngest sister for every one and for everything her HERE I AM  gesture played and is playing a
key role in our family.Whenever she paid her visits to our place from her destined place she used to stay for some days with us.At that times she played the role of a mother to my ill-health mother.Many times I wonder how come it be possible for her to take care of everyone of our family and her family including her kids with good time management skill

   I have never seen my sister in a  non-mobilizing manner.She is a rolling stone.She is with full of beans.She is always busy  either in preparing delicious and healthy dishes for our or her family or being busy with the plants  in our or in her fields.Like my father, she is health conscious and she is keen interested in home made remedies for some health disorders.When any one of our family happen to have any kind of health disorder My HERE I AM sister would be present there either with the related herbs and shrubs or with the related juices made out of these herbs and shrubs.My family members including my father used to say,"I have gained this much kilos ".

   She is darling of our family.For her, family means it is the inclusion of our cattle and hens and chickens.They could also feel her presence through her HERE I AM gesture.At her destined place also she did so many sacrifices for the sake of her family even though they are not up to her level of sacrifices.With no expectations only concentrating her responsibilities for the sake of her and our family prestige,her HERE I AM  nature is really amazing.This must be a nature of an angel.So definitely my sister is also an angel.

   Her HERE I AM nature helped her to be in many reasonable  and recognizing good people's good book.At the same time this wonderful nature of her lead some people to exploit her selflessness and take her ability as granted.At that times I pain more.But in my opinion she is a blessed soul of content with what she has.

    She is the only person who is living up to our parents dignity. Some times she seems to me as one man army which she took after my mother.We all other siblings are yet to be. We are trying to be so.

   I observed and absorbed my eldest sister's effort to keep our family bond thick and deep and for the sake of family prestige she resorted to this HERE I AM technique which has become her nature.I am very proud of her.God may bless her.

 
she 

No comments:

Post a Comment