Tuesday, June 24, 2014

2.The Smart Strides of Small Kids.

   When I happen to notice some smart strides of kids, that childhood of the every child I feel that it is no doubt it is the childhood of God himself.Their impeccable mind,words and their activities all are real and wonderful.

   My eldest nephew was doing his forth standard.At that time,as our native place is a hill station,that particular year of North West Monsoon brought a part of our 70 years old house down.I think it made him so sad.Reconstruction works were going on.My nephew's love on my parents,i.e.on his grand parents was and is an inexplicable one.It is legendary.He was and is always with full of beans.On those of his school days,he got up very early in the morning along with his grand parents with that glittering face as the rising sun.

   At his early age itself,he was quite a good observer.He was the apple of my parents' eye.He was always ready with all his smiling face to do any odd jobs for the sake of my parents and the other members of our family.On those reconstructing days,his only aim seemed to be to wipe out his Grand Parents misery on their collapsed house.Before the construction labors arrived,he kept asking," Grandpa!what work will get done to-day?.Shall I clear these debris?Shall I arrange the bricks in order?Shall I fill this drum with the water from the street tap with the help of this small bucket?.How long our house will take to get done?.How many labors are going to turn up to-day?Why don't we arrange for more labors to get our house done quickly?".

   His non-stop questions were on their way in different versions for the same answer.My parents showered
love on him as he was the first Grand Child of our family.His arrival,i.e.the first member of the very next generation of our family, brought us a pleased atmosphere with different feelings of happiness.While these constructions works were going on,my father was very particular about his studies.He tried his best to help him to go with his studies well in the middle of this debris.But as we belonged to agriculture family and as we had cattle and poultry, my mother and all other family members were depending on him on various tasks with no intervals.But all those interruption, never made him get angry or exhausted.With the same warm answer and  with the same glittering face he did extend all his help for his age.

   One day morning,as usual the reconstruction works were going on.His friend as usual came there to remind him the time for going to school.My nephew's answer was that serious,"To-day I have some work".In his serious version it was that obvious that he badly wanted his Grand Parents to get back their good home as early as possible.By telling this he himself was being ready to be a helper to the constructing labors.Watching this, my father,burst out laughing and my nephew was convinced in one way or the other to accompany his friend to go to school.

   Still he is in the good books of his mother's as well as his father's relatives.Now he owns a concern and makes it work successfully.He has his own beautiful family and tries his best to make his family to be in the good books of our family circle through his constant visits along with his family.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment