Saturday, June 28, 2014

3.The Smart Strides of Small Kids.

    Many times, the deeds of the smart kids lead us to a good self analysis indeed.On the other day myself and my elder angel daughter were travelling in a public transport system from our native place to our place.
The bus was crowded heavily that everyone was suffocating.However,my brother was able to reserve seats for me and my daughter with the help of his conductor friend who was on his duty in the same bus.With a good relief,we two settled down comfortably.

   After some time when we were looking around,my daughter spotted a girl around five years old who was struggling hard to stand between the supporting system, the steel rod between the seats in the bus and her mother.Her mother was not able to lift her daughter to her shoulder.In no time my daughter who was doing her collage,dragged the child to our side tactfully,and with her mother's permission, my daughter let the child be on her lap.The child felt so happy but immediately she wanted to know whether it would be all right with her mother who was standing by our side.The girl felt that her mother's nod was a good gesture,she felt so so happy and comfortably threw her head back to see my daughter and sent a warm smile.A bit later I could recognize them as the family who were working for my paternal uncle and were in charge of his agriculture,
staying in his out house.

   The hustle bustle in the bus was as usual,but the ray of the warm smile of this unknown girl was unusual.
Because I happened to see many children of this age who were very aggressive to be with their parents and were even  not at all ready to see the face of the person who tried to play with them.My daughter might also felt the same.She was so curious and sent back her warmer smile to that girl who was looking upon my daughter's face,expecting a good response it seemed.

   The next stage of determined stage i.e the conversational stage started between the two smiling faces.My daughter,

"Hi sweet girl may I know your name "?

With that lovely shyness of the childhood,the girl uttered her name.

"Very sweet name which suits you so nicely".

Again with the same beautiful shyness,"Do you like my name".

"Of course!Are you going to school?".

"Yes"

"Which class?"

"Eighth standard"

My giggled daughter  looked at the girl's mother.She was also giggling.

Noticed the beautiful bangles the girl wearing,my daughter,"Ah! your bangles are so beautiful!Would you give it to me".

With a mingling laughter with her sweet words,"Oh!Oh! these small bangles don't suit you.I will get you bigger bangles from the shop.More over I have some beautiful and colorful joined beads at our place to wear around our neck.You come to my house.I will give you.And I have some play things.If you like anything you can have it". She kept on telling about giving something.What a wonderful mind that little girl had and how disciplined the girl had been raised to understand the meaning and the beauty about the act of "Giving"even though they had unhealthy financial background.I was so impressed.

   Giving is something a very good act. Many of us fail to understand the goodness of this act where the the donor as well as the  receiver get benefited.

Giving love helps one's life for a peace and development,

Giving respect helps one to get refined,

Giving space helps for a fresh air for a deep breath to help our brain to be active,

Giving courage helps one to take risks on research basis,

Giving support, helps one to balance himself to get a firm grip before his next stride,

Giving confidence,helps one to step up in the next level,

Giving good useful suggestions,helps one to explore in new venture,

Giving help in need,helps one to pursue one's journey

Giving real compliments gives one a good enthusiasm that makes one to get refined oneself.

Giving chance to one's mistakes to get corrected, it helps one to be with more consciousness to get back

one's own track and so on.

   When we are ready to open our eyes and mind,we have a lot to learn from these sort of smart kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment