Wednesday, July 30, 2014

9.The Smart Strides of Small kids.

   When we talk with our kids,I think,we are not supposed to create an atmosphere that our kids  can act like elders on some occasions.Here is one such incident related to my elder angel daughter.

     When my elder daughter was in her third standard,one day my husband took her to a film.After getting the tickets,as they had some time to roam,they were watching the  film posters of the same film on the wall outside the theatre. While they were watching and roaming here and there my daughter lost the grip of her hand with her father and she held the hand of an unknown man without her knowledge.Usually my husband takes extra care on children at home as well as in the public places.However on that particular day something went wrong.

   After some seconds,my daughter realized that she was holding an unknown person without her knowledge.
She was bewildered.She looked around for her father and was in good relief that her father was still enjoyed watching the posters the other side.The second she found out her father, the same second, something brought my husband back to his world and his eyes happened to meet the eyes of his loving daughter.The panic in her eyes made him to repent a lot for his big mistake.

   He grabbed his daughter from the crowd,and put her on his shoulder and tried his best to minimize her bewilderment.He started saying something in the name of fun.You see my wise husband's dialogues with his sweet innocent daughter.

My Husband : "Honey! Where have you been?You are not supposed to leave Dad's hand you know!".

My daughter : "Bad Dad!Why did you let my hand off from yours?.

My Husband; "I am so sorry love!I should have been very careful ".

 She was yet to come out of her fear.

My Daughter : "What happened if I was not able to find you in this huge crowd?"

Pat came the wise answer.
     
My Husband : "As a matter of fact,it is so simple; You just go out and hire an Auto.As you know the

location and direction of our home,you just lead the Auto Man to our home ".(My daughter was made to

know about the  location and direction of our home for some good reasons ).

My Daughter : "What if I have no money to give him?".

My Husband : " Nothing to worry! After reaching home you get money from Mom and pay the Auto Man ".

    After the matter got cleared, I think she became so confident.So she did the same act in the same way
on some other day.

   Once,for some unexpected reason,her school had a half day session.i.e.Morning session was upto 12:30.Around 2:30 or so, by God's grace I happened to come out of the house for some reason.I saw some children of her school were roaming around with the school uniforms.After inquiring them,I got the matter.With much more horrified feelings I got back into home.My younger angel was about to sleep and she was waiting for me to accompany her.I told her the matter and left her to our nice neighbors and hired an Auto and went to school.Actually it happened like this.After hearing the announcement about the cancellation of one session, my daughter started playing with something in her class.So she failed to notice the deserted class.

   She got amused and headed towards the place where the school buses were usually made to wait for the school children.She couldn't spot even one bus.The bus assistant failed to notice my daughter's absence.My daughter waited there for some time.An Auto Man who seemed to be a regular Auto Man to a teacher who worked as the physical director, in the same school.So he was a known man to the most of the children of the school.On seeing a primary section girl playing all alone,he came near to her and inquired.

     He was a known man to my daughter too.Then, the Good and  Blessed Auto man told my daughter that he could help her to reach her home if she knew the location and direction of the house.My daughter agreed happily.The distance was around five kilo meters.More over she promised him to get his money from her Mother.When I reached the school no child was in the school premises.I went to the office of the school.It was locked.I searched around for some time and decided to come back home.If she was not there it would be better to inform my Husband.But I felt something that she would be at home.

   When I reached my neighbor house to take my younger one back,my elder one was also playing there with her sister.Could you imagine my huge, Himalayan relief on seeing my daughter back?.Then I came to know that as she promised to the Auto Man to get his money,she looked for me at our place.Knowing that I was off to school to take her back,she got the money from the same nice neighbor with profuse thanks and paid the same to the Auto Man with the same profuse thanks. And at the same time she didn't forget to promise our neighbor to pay back their money as soon as her mother arrived.  
       

No comments:

Post a Comment