Thursday, July 24, 2014

7.The Smart Strides of Small kids.

    Many times my angel daughters have made their parents proud of them.It is about the incident when my younger angel daughter was in her fourth standard.

   It was the day of celebrating our regional festival "Festival of Lights ".For three days every house should be enlightened with mud lamps as many numbers as possible after the Sun set.The whole courtyard would be decorated with so many colorful designs of different arts with the powders of various colors.In and around the colorful designed arts in the courtyard,the mud lamps are placed in a good decorated way.Around seven,to see the decorated arts through the light of the lamps or to see the bright and elegant mud lights through the decorated arts background,really we need thousands of eyes.

   In the same way the whole house in and around also would be decorated with these lamps with equal intervals, including the staircase and the all sides of parapet walls of the buildings.No doubt,the thousands of lights with its spectacular background give us the feeling that we are in the heaven.

   After a good warning to my younger daughter,not to go near any lamp and made her to sit in the safe place in the porch from where she could enjoy the moments of the festival of lights.I retreated to continue my cuisine work.My elder daughter was on some events on T.V. she kept on visiting in and out of the porch to supervise her younger sister as per my instructions.For some time every thing was going on well as I paid my occasional visits to supervise my two girls.

    Then I heard the voice of my younger daughter's foot steps,who came running to the bed-room.I had no idea.I came back to the drawing room to accompany my elder daughter.Next moment my little one came back with a burning face with her changed dress.Her burning reddish face bewildered us but she tried her best not to disclose any sort of pain.But I could feel her severe unbearable pain.The reason pricked my mind.I darted towards her.When I held her close to me, she started crying in her high pitch and let me see her inner hands.They were in such a condition.The burnt tender part of her inner hands conditions were inexplicable.

     I came to know that with over excitement she went near the lamps and sat there with her spreading synthetic frock.It caught fire.But with her involuntary action, she doused the fire with her two hands by moving them up and down with such haste.With that severe pain,to escape from our wrath,she threw her burnt dress under the cot and changed her dress and came back as if nothing had happened.But by God's grace and through her involuntary quick actions,she saved herself from a big tragic moment.At the same time,my husband was back from his work.I could realize her big relief on seeing her Dad.At that moment, she really wanted her Dad's the best concern not Mom's worst wrath.Her wish was granted by the Almighty,I thought.

   In an another incident, after some time of the above incident,a woman who came for alms with 30% of clothes on her.Seeing her,my little one came running to me and requested me to offer her a sari,with the same horror and pain on her face which was quite similar to the face she had on the moment of the above incident.I gave her two old saris.With those saris she ran out to handover them to that lady.Before I entered  the entrance,my little girl darted back with some hesitation on her face," Mom!She wants one  in-skirt.
Would it be all right for you?".Because she thought her Mom wouldn't be ready with one more dress to offer.I cleared her doubt," My love! I should have given in-skirts along with those saris without which she can not wear the saris".By saying so I offered her two old in-skirts.After dispatching the clothes,to that lady, my little one came back and hugged me with the same big relief she got from her Dad on the moment of the above incident.         

No comments:

Post a Comment