Wednesday, July 16, 2014

5.The Smart Strides of Small Kids

   We call ourselves as elders and we behave as if " know all persons " and with the mindset,we feel that whatever we utter,those versions are right and the kids know nothing.So they have to obey just to obey our order like versions.Many times I feel that we elders are with so many kinds of plain" Mental Block " and we are not at all ready to retrospect ourselves to come out of those  " Mental Blocks ".The reason may be I think our useless self oriented thoughts,i.e.I,My,Mine and those thoughts lead to the self oriented activities.But  it is contrary with the kids that the kids all through their child- hood  they are closely related to God himself. I believe.So the only thought they are having in their world is " We ".This is a spectacular phenomenon I always observe.

     We used to spend our kids' summer holidays sometimes at our place and sometimes our kids cousins places.I am in a strong belief that when we make good and healthy opportunities to our kids to meet and mingle with their maternal and paternal cousins,it would be good for their present and future logical or not logical expressions based on their past meetings which would help them to get some real and practical knowledge to mend their way.When they are made to be good and close with their cousins,those meetings would lead them to survive anywhere in the world.With those stable contacts with their cousins all through their life with the same intimacy would help them a lot.

   One such occasion I took my nephews and nieces to our place during their summer holidays.They enjoyed themselves very well with all sort of fun and all sort of games, and all sort of fights and all sort of unity and what not.Based on some advertisements,their smart teasing on each other, were really  good entertainments for me.Their helps in odd jobs were spectacular.I used to enjoy with those kids umpteen times on various occasions.

  One pleasant evening we decided to go to a park which is nearly seven kilometers from our place.We hired a vehicle.The kids' prompt adjustments with themselves with seat arrangements inspired me a lot.We reached the park.I let them play freely.I kept watching them from some place where I had a good view over all of them.Their chuckles,their care free movement, their inbuilt blood relations aspect made themselves to play on caring and sharing basis.I could not help admiring them.

   After some times with a good satisfaction they all came back to have their snacks and to quench their thirst.Their sweating faces were glittering with the all sorts happiness and perhaps got enhanced with the evening sunshine.When we were ready to have our snacks one of my nephew asked gently "Aunt! Do we have sufficient snacks for every one else?.Or else we shall share with the available snacks".I looked at him fondly,"Don't worry!We have  a lot".But after every time he didn't ask anything for himself.If he wanted to go for a horse riding,he asked his gentle question,"Aunt!Do we have sufficient money for all of us for horse riding?"."Later "For Ice creams?"."For playing the "Pay and Play" games and so on.I quoted this particular nephew's caring and sharing mindset to the other kids.In the period of time the other kids also started asking in the same manner automatically but it was not fake.It was quite natural.It means without their knowledge they learnt something valuable.It was very pleasant.  

No comments:

Post a Comment