Sunday, July 27, 2014

8.The Smart strides of Small kids.

   As I observed we have a lot to learn from the kids's smartness to make our self as smarter as them.It looks like fun but it is the fact.

   One of my niece when she was in her primary section,she made her present at our place to celebrate her summer holidays with her other cousins.As usual they were enjoying themselves very well especially with water.At that time we were in my husband's office quarters where there was no water scarcity.The 24 hour water supply helped the kids to play with the water in various way through variety of noises.While they were playing they used to waste the cakes of soaps by dropping them in the bucket of water and never cared to take them back and keep them in their places.

One such occasion, I visited the bathroom to keep the things in order after the kids works got done in the bathroom.At that time my this particular niece was there.As usual I saw a cake of soap in a quarter bucket of water and the bucket  was in the corner of the bathroom.I thought that on hearing my foot steps, she might have dragged the bucket to the corner.Imagine the efficiency of our mind that it can fabricate the things comfortably in the wrong way,sometimes in the negative way with the apparent atmosphere, to convince ourselves that our assumptions are right.But you see! 90% of our assumptions would go wrong.

   That was one such wrong assumption of mine.I scolded her with some raised voice.With a perplexed face and with a confused voice she answered me with all her real innocent drawling voice," Aunt! I didn't do that.In fact I didn't see that.As you told to keep the soap in its place,I am following your instructions.You see! this is the soap I have used.I kept back in its place".I felt as if she slammed back with her real innocence.Still she has been with the same coolness even after having two kids to manage.But I have to learn that coolness all through my life.

    The other day of the same summer holidays we were at our native place.In one sweet morning,the same cool niece asked her grand mother for some small ropes.When she was asked for the reason she told in the same admirable innocent drawling voice," I would like to go with my friends to bring one bundle oftwigs".Her grand mother was so happy and with so many instructions to her and to her friends,her grand mother let her go.I thought all grand mothers of those kids might have given the same sort of instructions to their grand daughters and to their friends.

   Nearly lunch time arrived.But the kids didn't turn up.My niece's grand mother kept lamenting," Why didn't the kids turn up yet?.With their starving stomach are they roaming around?.Some one else must go to take them back.They might have gone to (Mentioned a place where kids used to go to collect their twigs ) and on and on.When my niece's uncle was about to go to give a good search for the kids,we could here the sweet voices of the kids.We all assembled them.It was quite a lovely view of that small butterflies like kids with their variety of colors and pattern of dresses fluttering all around,having their small small bundles of twigs on their heads, kept moving on for their places.My sweet niece put down her sweet bundle of twigs on the floor.It was such an elegant bundle.She was so happy but was not proud.But her grand mother poked her nose up in the air and hugged her grand daughter to her heart.    

No comments:

Post a Comment