Monday, May 5, 2014

Decisions to Discipline



   To-day is the beginning of the first term exam holidays.I am in standard Nine.I am below very average student.I  am one of the students who have been coming under that category,i.e. just pass category where students like us are for mere enrollment of numbers in the class and our presence or absence doesn't make any impact in the class room activities.

   On the other hand,as I am belonging to middle class family and my parents bothering finds no bounds." Unless we children are ready to lean on the work hard side,it is obvious that their financial conditions never allow them to take any effort to make us pursue our studies ".This is the version that have been reminder for me for umpteen times.As I never open my ears to this version which in turn, my mind is also not directed to open.

   As usual the school reopened.I was not serious with the marks I got.On the evening of the same day,there was a circular from principal office that there would be combine class for the students from standard nine and from standard eleven.That  circular gave us no idea.Usually,combined classes would be taken for the different sections of the same class.But this seemed to be different.

   We were asked to assemble in the hall which is adjacent to the principal room.There also,even we inquired our seniors whether they had any idea about the combine class,they obviously had no clue at all.After ten minutes or so,our principal entered into the room and we got up with our true respect,as this Principal is a person who have a real concern with students' welfare.

   The Principal with his crystal clear voice,"Students! I won't take much of your precious time.Only for few minutes,I ask you to be serious to lend your ears.Depending on your seriousness on the matter,you will make up your mind to observe the intensity of the matter which in turn directs your brain to do the needful.So here,
the proper passing on the matter is very important.Hence I expect your 100%attention".

   He gave a pause,where he expected us to collect all our ears to him.After a pause he continued with the same crystal clear voice,"I went through your first term marks.Except a handful of students in ninth and eleventh form really have no idea about their present position which is not good.Not good at all.I want to clear one thing,If you people are not able stand in the first two ranks in your limited strength of the class means, imagine what would be your position in the higher studies level where your circle would be bigger so as your competitive level"

   We turned to each other.Something pricked our minds.The Principal,"You may wonder,why I have made to assemble all the sections of two different classes.i.e. Nine and Eleven.Because these  two classes are tend to be your turning point.This stage is the crucial basic learning stage.If you understand the basic concept of
every subject with proper mindset,you will survive in your future world where it is designed by the concept "Survival of the fittest "with the tremendous technological development.Almost all national competitive exams based on the basic concept which are at preset in standard nine and standard eleven.These basic concepts which may lead to various inventions and discoveries in future.So please understand that unless you don't understand these basic concepts you will find no road to go ahead.i.e.you will be powerless.You will not be able to secure a powerful spectacular carrier.With the present opportunities to get good education,it would be easy and valued to land on any field based on merit.So, now the ball is in your court to decide whether you want to survive in this highly sophisticated competitive structure or to vanish in the thin air".He looked around the whole class and wished us " Good Luck " and off the hall.

  There was a silence.Utter silence.Slowly one by one we were also off the hall.The Principal indeed gave us a stern warning.I decided to survive.A value based survival only has its meaning.I had no idea about my own ability.And I had no idea how long the present spirit which has been supplied by our respectful Principal would survive.But before this spirit gets drained I have to save it.I have to save it for ever.For that I have to plan now.

   At home,my silence brought some awkwardness to my parents.After dinner I as usual went to bed.In the first place,I decided to draw some plans.Then I decided to bring a good discipline to my plans.i.e. to my decisions.After some self analysis and calculating the pros and cons of my plans,I resorted to this sort of decisions with my stringent methods of discipline.

1.Total faith on God.

2.Be positive.

A strong belief that as I am being with God,He is always there to help me whenever I need any sort of help.So I can make things possible.

3. Recognize and berecognized.

When my mind goes in the direction where it is directed which brings good result means,I should appreciate it.i.e.I should give compliments to myself and at the same time I should never fail to give my profuse thanks to God.If it goes wrong,I should nip in the bud with the help of God.For this also I should never fail to give my profuse thanks to God who is definitely going to help me in mending  my way on my every stride.

4.Time management.

To assume an approximate time for every task to bring a good intensity in my concentration.

5.Cleaning.

I must clean my mind on regular basis with the help of God  by doing some internal and external exercises to build a sound body and sound mind to eliminate any sort of unwanted thoughts.It is a known fact that a sound body and sound mind are interrelated and each in turn help each other to make things possible. A crystal clear mind with a good fit body has more power to absorb.I observed.

   How true!that " A well begun is half done" version.I could feel that gradual building up of my confidence in me.Definitely I will Let it grow.

           




No comments:

Post a Comment