Friday, May 9, 2014

BUILD IN A DAY

                                                  
    Alan had no idea about how to pursue his higher studies.He just completed his under graduate course in the Government Collage which is situated nearly ten kilo meters away from his village.He was an ardent lover of Mathematics.He very badly wanted to do his post graduate course.In his school final exam he got cent per cent in his Mathematics Exam.He was the pet of his Mathematics teachers of all classes in the school level.

   In the collage level also his Department Teachers admired his Mathematics skill and encouraged him.They were in the opinion that he would continue his studies there to the teaching level as to their assumption that he would be a smart professor one day. But in a blip, a top'sy -turv'y atmosphere put a load of pressure on him to look for a job for the sake of his family.

   Alan had no idea about any sort of job.He wondered who would offer a job for this minimum qualification.With heavy thoughts he was lying on its back and kept on searching for an answer from the ceiling.One day he made up his mind."God! I won't blame you for anything happened to my family.As the eldest child of this family,I am in a position to feed five persons of my family including me.But God! Please
consider my sincere prayer that I always want to be with that good  friend " Hope " as his shadow.I begin my friendship with him as my first " Hope " is that sincere prayers are always answered"

   Alan had a survey to check whether any opportunity through anybody to get any job for the sake of his family.On his inquiry he found that one of his reliable senior collage friends was working as a Supervisor in a Textile Company.With a good hope, he reached his friend's place.Before he uttered anything,his friend held his hands and told,"I heard the bad news that happened to your family.You know! At times like these we must collect our all internal and external strength.As you are the eldest child of your family you must be stronger for ever to support your parents and to guide your younger siblings.I know it is easier to say than to bear the untimely responsibilities.But my only humble suggestion is never ever lose hope on God and on yourself ."

   As his friend was a close relative to the M.D. of that Textile Company and also, as he is in the good book of his M.D.he could secure the same category of Supervisor post for Alan.These sort of posts are usually need a minimum qualification of Diploma in Textile Technology.His friend was doing that course through correspondence course.And this sort of works are usually on shift basis.But as Alan was totally new hand,the M.D.appointed him for general shift for one year, as a probationary period to learn things under the direct supervision of the respective Supervisors.Alan was advised by his M.D. to join the same course through correspondence as his friend as early as possible.

   Alan was given an opportunity to share bath attached, a big room in the upstairs and with a comfortable balcony  with his four other would be friends of the same category at the backyard of the company.The Company procured a vast area for various purposes in the future.In the downstairs of the same building there was a very big Dormitory with attached bath rooms on either side for the labors of the Company.There was a Mess in the adjacent building with spic and span appearance where good food was guaranteed on considerable charge.In the Mess there were separate rooms for the managers,for the supervisors and for the labors.Alan did like this atmosphere very much.His profuse thanks to his friend itself conveyed everything.

   Alan's room mates had their own interests along with their own shifts.The common aspect among them was,their mutual respect on each other and their interests.It was a boon for every one.And also they were having a good helping tendency which was a greater boon for the same room mates.As Alan was junior to all of them and came to know about his family's bad time,they were very ready to help him by all means.

   Alan was on his schedule.He wanted to make his schedule with some perfection.So he tried his best to make it.He liked proverbs and wisdom of words from eminent personalities who are expressing their intense knowledge and vast experiences of their respective fields.One day,as usual in the evening time he was going through some versions of this kind.Nobody was in the room.They had their own schedule.While he was going through these versions,one particular version by one of the eminent person,had its registration on his mind.

   i.e. " Six honest serving men who taught me all I knew.They are,

1.What,

2.Why,

3.When,

4.Where,

5 Who And

6. How ".

   Depending on our mindset with certain  related atmosphere, certain things start their registration on our mind.That is the reason for the repeated advertisements of all sorts.If 1% of the world population comes under this sort of suitable meeting point at one time means it would help their business to take to a great
height where all the expenditure they spend on the advertisements are worthy.

   Alan was at this meeting point.He started to sort them out.

1.What -What is my priority?

   " My loving family.For the sake of them I try my best to make them fearless to face the future" .

2.Why -Why do you give priority to your family ?

   " Because till the date they have been doing their best to make me a sound human.Now it is my turn to make their place save and happy.As the eldest child, it is my prime duty to be in the roles of my parents which is the need of the hour ".

3.When-When are you going to start rolling your roles?.

   " Right now.First I find some extra good opportunities to earn good money to keep myself and my beloved family in a good position.Before that in one way or the other I should pay back something worthy to my good  friend who secured this job for the sake of myself and for my loving family".

4.Where- Where can you get these opportunities?

   " As I am in general shift,I can make use of my evenings to make some extra money.As of now my option is to join any tuition center nearby to teach Mathematics for school level children which seems to be the good investment of my Mathematical skill ".

5.Who - Who is going to help me ?

 " The same old good friend who helped me to secure this job.As I am a stranger of this city,he could help me.And also I can seek the same help from my other room mates and the other friends in the campus".

6.How- How are you going to make your earned money to bring justice to its roles?

   " At present my take home salary is 6,000.I must bring my all sorts of expenditure within the limit of 1,000 bucks.As my boarding and lodging are within the limit of 600 bucks,I think I can manage with the remaining 400 for my other expenditure.I must save the other 5000 bucks as a whole for the sake of my family".

   " I must get an opportunity in  any tuition center to earn extra money.To my level,I can expect 1000 bucks a month.From it I must strictly save 500 bucks for two years to pay back my good friend as a small gift as a gesture of gratitude who secured this job for me..With the remaining 500 bucks plus with the remaining 400 bucks of my salary I should learn to manage the other expenditure as elegant as possible.After two years I am going to pursue my studies in the textile technology through correspondence where I hope I can manage the fee structure".

   After finished doing his own project which seemed to be possible with his good hope Alan resorted to the arena of his peace of mind.i.e.



                         Alan's Rome is built in A day. 

   .




   

No comments:

Post a Comment