Friday, August 16, 2013

1.MY DESTINED PLACE'S DEW

   My destined place is so beautiful.We are in the joint family structure.My father-in-law is a retired Government employee who was in a respectable post.His elder and youngest sons's families whose life partners are also working stay with them.We are nearly hundred kilometers away from our native in a city due to my husband's occupation.Their only daughter is married off to our nearby village.

  My parents-in-law are very good at looking after their grand children.As we are not able to be with them  my daughters are not able to be under their wings.However we all family members create so many get together opportunities as often as possible.

   Really being together with that single minded good feeling as we all are one  feeling makes us to be pleased and secured.The harmless teasing of each other,helping each other in various ways,our own village peoples's time to time visit to entertain us or to get entertained themselves, enjoying the children's talents and mischievousness and inhaling the flavor of our traditional  snacks preparation,( whenever we feel to prepare snacks we prepare to taste.) and so on with due respect to each other,  all these things make us very happy.Indeed they are the good characteristics of a joint family.

   Our native place is a hill station which is on the lap of nature.Naturally the tourists visits are gradually on its rise every year.Our village is about ten kilometers from the main town.There are so many program based on the summer and winter festivals are organised very often in the town.We ourselves as tourists and visit the town to enjoy ourselves to the core.

   As we are in the city,we also having regular visitors from our native place.My family members visit our place during the vacation time of their children and here also we have the same fun and fancy as we are having at our native place.Very beautiful indeed.

   My husband really means what a life partner means.He is a man of having a good capability of balancing himself and his family which is the prime need in a joint family structure.It is a known fact that men in a family know the tactics of balancing themselves and their family no doubt the family business is going on very well on its track elegantly and successfully.My family men are quite good at it.

   As I mentioned, my husband is a man with good balance in the family business.

   He is a man of humble and honest.

   He is a man with clean habits.(All men in our family are with the clean habits).

   He is a man with good content.

   He is a man with good humor.

   He is a man who loves his family to the core.

   Actually I was not interested in marriage.I wanted to join some NGOs to do some service to the needy.But my family didn't take it seriously and arranged for my marriage.I was not comfortable with their arrangements.

  But on that precious day of my marriage, once I set my foot on his floor I felt a strange feeling of something strong as if I have been with him for a very longer period.I felt very cozy indeed.My family members were very ready to sooth me in every minute but to their astonishment I gave them no chance.In fact they received a warm send-off.

   Like wise for my husband without having any idea about the color of my wedding attire he was said to have told everybody that my wedding attire would be in green and to everyone's surprise it was so.What a strange feeling of coincidence.

   To my opinion, joint family structure is really a boon.When every member of the family is ready to recognize and honor their roles,the joint family structure glitters and it makes every family member's task easy and every family member's  peacefulness,happiness and security all are highly guaranteed.

   My eldest brother-in-law is about to retire.Till now every member of our joint family keep putting on their good efforts either directly or indirectly to keep this structure to be a safe and secured one.

   My hearty thanks to God for this great offer and opportunity to be in a wonderful joint family structure with all happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment