Thursday, December 26, 2013

The power-The women power-Part IV

   After two or three days of the Aravind's family function,a call from the reception for Aravind  that he had a visitor named Victor. Aravind could understand who was the visitor.He informed this to his cabin and headed towards the reception.It was around three in the evening.

    At the reception counter, the receptionist gestured him towards the direction where Victor was waiting.He seemed to be a bit worried.On seeing Aravind, Victor extending his hand for a warm hand shake,"Hello Aravind!How do you do?Hope you are fine with your lovely family".Feeling that warmth what Victor intended to extend,Aravind gave back the same warmth to Victor through his gentle hand shake replied,"Fine!Thank you!And what about you and your nice family".With a wry smile,"No nice at all.On that day when my children disclosed their unhappiness of being in the family like us,we all were shattered.Whatever efforts you and your family made to even the situation,there always a pricking thorn is there in the whole family.Any how, our heart thanks a lot to you and your family's efforts, especially your wife's efforts to make our family to understand what a real happiness means.By the by I would like to seek your appointment  for some discussion.I really wouldn't like to take much of your precious time,but ......"."No problem at all".Aravind kept his hand on Victor's shoulder,"If you can wait for another ten minutes I will wind up my today's work with the help of my colleagues".

   "Let us have some coffee".Aravind invited Victor to his office cafeteria."If you don't mind let us walk the distance.On the way,we have our coffee in any restaurant".Victor suggested."It would be nice then".Aravind joined him.On the way,they had been discussing about some general topics.. Aravind could understand that Victor had been in some confusion.They reached  a restaurant and selected a corner table for their convenience.

   Aravind waited for Victor to start.They ordered for some hot pagodas with some coffee.Victor started coming out of his mind and heart."Look Aravind!Truly speaking,our family's visit to your place,really gave us a real comfort.Till then, myself and my father were of the opinion that money has the power to bring everything to us.My father learned this wrong lesson from his father who in turn keeps teaching this useless lesson till the date of your family function.But once my son uttered that word"I WISH WE WERE BORN IN YOUR FAMILY".we all as a whole shattered".Aravind didn't say anything.He was doing the good job of listening.Many times,listening is the need of the hour.

   Coffee arrived with those hot Pagodas.After having a sip of coffee with hot Pagodas,Victor seemed to be a bit clear to open his mind."I think,our money scares Clara's family who in turn might have scared Clara, who maintained a distance from our family.We fools!We thought that it was a good respect she was showing towards us.But actually,Clara distanced herself from the fools who are always running after money without having any knowledge of human feelings.I didn't see any real happiness in her as I had seen in her collage photos and at your family function.It is worse, even after all these years of our wedding lock, our family have no knowledge about her sports and music part.She didn't utter any word about this.I think,myself and my father don't see our home as a home but just another office.Now I feel very bad when I think about my mother.Like Clara, till the date,she didn't express any of her desires and passions.Like dolls they both are acting.I sense the cruelty we, I mean myself and my father thrust upon them.As my children,they I mean my mother and my wife might feel  "WISH WE WERE DESTINED TO SOME OTHER PLACE WHERE A REAL HAPPINESS MEANS".With a heavy sigh Victor closed his eyes.

   Aravind placed his hand on Victor's,"It is all right Victor!Regret doesn't hold any water.With our knowledge or without our knowledge,we do mistakes.Many times big mistakes like this.Let bygones be bygones.When our observations are in right angle,some occasions open our inner door.We can make it up.No more remorse.In the beginning I was also in the same opinion that women must be at our service.But Bindhu whipped me on that night I mean our first night.Still I can hear her clear and concrete voice,"Look Aravind!I feel "I am the boss nature" in you.Even after our life partnership if you are in the same opinion,please wipe it out.You men may think that as we women are leaving behind all our blood relations and our familiar places for the sake of you and your family you can treat us as an refugee.But you men are wrong.Totally wrong.Please understand we women are the fittest of the survival.We women can survive any where under any circumstances.One woman can play any role of a family".

   "Leaving those senseless women who really have no knowledge about their positive power,I am talking about the women who have a real knowledge about their positive power.I am one such woman.I and my family deserve your's and your family's love and respect,the same I and my family will reciprocate.You may ask how you deserve it?".

   1."My family send her loving daughter all alone to her destined place as a life partner for someone else with a good faith on their daughter's destined place inmates.Never fail their faith.And they have faith on the moral values they have inculcated in the mind of their loving daughter.With those learned moral values they  have the same faith that their daughter will be a role model to her owned family as a successful life partner and to her next generation as a successful mother".

   2.With those learned moral values I am doing my best to transfer my strangers as my friends through which I can bring some peaceful and happy atmosphere in our family . My only motto is to make our family to feel as we all are one under the same roof wherever we are and whatever occupation we are involved with.I will try my best to bridge all our relations.I expect the same from you and your family.You understand this first and then help your family to understand this beautiful concept.If any move against this concept in any form of indifference from your side "I WILL KILL YOU".Hope I have made myself clear".

   3."I want to stand on my own feet.If you can help me in this regard, it will be well and good.Otherwise I will find something to match with my nature and with my educational qualification.All right! That is all from my side.Would you like to say anything from your side?".

    Bewildered Victor,"Dude what was your response?".He couldn't believe his ears with that concrete message through Aravind's wife Bindhu on behalf of every sensible woman on earth.With a big smile,"What is the need for any response?.When my life partner set her foot in my place,with a guarantee," I will help you to make your place as our place and make your family as our family by creating a cozy atmosphere and in return she persuaded me with the same guarantee of creating cozy atmosphere with her family means it is nothing else but that is the "GIVE AND TAKE POLICY"principle.I didn't find any wrong in it.In fact I am very proud of my wife as she tactically put a big full stop to any sort of 'EGO CLASH' in the beginning itself.I mean,she nipped all the negative things in the bud which may be expected from her destined place"

  "And till the date she is keeping up her promises and in turn she makes me to keep my promises.Now a gentle breeze is prevailing in our family.When Bindhu senses any unwanted, unnecessary changes in the gentleness of the breeze,for the sake of our family,she knows where and when and why and whom and how to stop the ugly factors which try to place its ugly hands on our family.I mean including her birth place.When the time ripe she restart every thing as if nothing had happened."In my family, we are four siblings.In her family, their number is six.We both families have a good rapport with each other with the help of Bindhu,my wife's strong construction of the cozy family bridge.In fact Victor!I am blessed with a nice and sensible life partner who in turn with her concrete diplomatic steps she keeps reminding us what a happy family means".

   Now Victor could clearly understood that there are miles to go to honor his life partner Clara through whom he ought to honor all his roles.Like Bindhu,his better half Clara must be a sensible life partner.For the sake of the family she has been sacrificing so many beautiful things from her side it seemed.He felt so guilt.Then he turned to Aravind,"Dude I would like to honor all my roles.Any useful suggestions from your side?.Pat came the reply."Unconditional support to our family oriented, sensible, positive powered ladies.I think they have some plans on their new venture"."Is it?What is it?".Pacifying the over enthusiastic Victor, with a good hearty laugh "Let them disclose themselves".Aravind paved a new way for Victor.
                                                                                 
                                                                                                    To be continued........  

No comments:

Post a Comment